Kew High School, VCE completed, ATAR: 77.65 2009 – 2014
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation including First Aid certificate 2013
Bachelor of Creative Arts, Latrobe University 2015
Bachelor of Media and Communications, Swinburne University 2016
Craigieburn Football Club Football season 2011
• Customer Service.
• Food and drink preparation, including restocking and using a coffee machine.
• Cleaning, including disinfecting surfaces, washing dishes and keeping workplace area tidy, accessible and hygienic.
Babysitting 2011-present day
· Occasional babysitting for family friends and clients.
· Distributed adverts via a self-managing system.
Peer Support Leader 2012
· Applying leadership skills, compassion and support to welcome newly introduced year seven Kew High School students.
Fairy Hills Kindergarten 2012 – 1 Week
· Observed the classroom environment.
· Tidied the centre to ensure safety for children aged 3 to 5 years old.
· Interacted and entertained children throughout educational activities.
Argyle Road Child Care Centre November 2012 – present day
• Cleaning the centre at the end of the day: vacuuming, disinfecting surfaces,
• Observing, entertaining and ensuring safety for children from 6 months of age
• Closing the centre: ensuring it is locked and power is off where required.
Co-Director Of Kew High School’s Annual Drama Performance August – October 2015
Assisting the production of Kew High School’s, Flowers for Algernon.
• Constructing a list of props, set and costumes required.
• Directing and conveying my interpretation to actors.
• Overseeing and evaluating the formation of the performance.
Writer for Inner Circle Magazine December 2016 – present day
· Writing blog posts, creative non-fiction, articles and feature stories for online and print content
· Editing writing content
· Original photographs to support content
Achievements and Qualifications